Friday, March 7, 2008

the drought

dry season. in our little hometown we have been facing the dry season. army boys are happy. they dont need to have foot rot. recently it has been starting to rain again. i love rain. i like that gloomy feeling that makes me feel 'emo'. that makes me in a thinking frame of mind that causes me to think of what i am living for.
think ive been really down and out this season. running away from God. as in this season where everyone is fasting and praying i took myself on a guilt trip because i cant do it. just goes to show my love that has gone cold in every sense.
narash msged me just now and say: "pls put in your inputs in our blog... keep it alive"
and i didnt know what to write. my walk with God has simply been monotonous. think it boils down to my lack of discipline.
pray with me that the rain will come again. and rain down hard on me. wake up.

Dear Lord send your rain. Realign my heart will you?

Charles

No comments: