Tuesday, June 19, 2007

DREAM DREAM DREAM CAUSE I WANT YOU

theNINETEENTHofjunetwoohohseven

oh no, i've become lazy to post my devotions..
argh.. FIGHT ON!

When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. "Get up," he said, "take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him." - Matthew 2:13

the Lord speaks to us in dreams, as with Joseph.
and Joseph was obedient to the Lord's voice.

imagine if Joseph had dismissed that dream;
then baby Jesus and his mother would have been in peril.
it took one man's obedience to instruction to fulfill God's plan.

Lord, give me a dream.
I want to hear your voice.
I want to be used by you.
I will be obedient.
so give me a dream, Lord.

No comments: