Tuesday, June 19, 2007

His grace

2Cor 12: 9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

What a powerful mindset? "I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties". I want to learn what it means to live out this truth. This morning I heard the Lord saying, "My grace is more than sufficient for you". I guess I have not learnt to lean on God's strength for me. I dont delight. I actually suffer through it. Its painful, defensive and sorrowful at times.

"For Christ's sake" - what does this mean?
To spread the gospel with my life in everyTHING that i go through every weakness, insult, hardship, persecution, difficulty. I must spread the gospel because God's love for me is so real. His love for me is so so amazing. What can i say? I must be like paul - delight in all of that. I guess as i delight- He's power will rest on me.


Yea, I must pray that I'll delight in the things like Paul.


Happy birthday - Kong Meng... May the Lord bless you to be strong in Lord and give you good gifts.

No comments: