Sunday, September 30, 2007

exercise

during my exercise last week i managed to have time to take out the gideon bible from my sbo and read for a little while!
so while in prone position i read psalms 66.

it declares:

"Shout with joy to God, all the earth!...

verse 9. he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping. For you O God, tested us; you refined us like silver. You brought us into prison and laid burdens over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance."

I really thank the Lord for that word he impressed upon my heart. i felt this was the best exercise so far. the weather was really really miraculous and i testify to God's graciousness towards me throughout this exercise.
indeed He is our fortress and refuge and tho he brings us into hardships but He in his awesome might will show us the way. and we emerge STRONGER!


Amen.

No comments: