Monday, May 14, 2007

Awake Prophets of Ah Teo Clan!

Deuteronomy 18:17

The Lord said to me, ‘What they say is good. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him…’

I really appreciate Dr Jackie Pullinger’s encouragement for us to practise the gifts of prophesy. From the short 1 day conference as well as during our service, many times she called upon her disciples to release words of prophesy. We can thus see the emphasis she placed on words of prophesy which will definitely edify the body of Christ. I myself have been edified and encouraged by Daniel and TY during our short ‘Satu, Duar, Tiga’ practice at the end of the conference.

Like the verse above states, God will raise up for us a prophet among our brothers. Lets receive it, practice it, and use it for his glory both in edifying each other as well pursuing the dreams and goals he has revealed to our sub-tribe.

Scared to say the wrong thing? My friends, let me bless you with another verse.

John17:3 ‘But when HE, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth….’

Don’t be scared, its time to learn to hear the voice of God, and tell the world what he has said.

No comments: