Monday, May 7, 2007

^ What's so Good?

A familiar verse- Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

The Message version put it simply in this manner: 26-28Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.


1. Do you (I) Love Him?
"In all things" - in my suffering, in my victories, in my disappointments, in my happiness, in my perseverance, in commitments, in my failures, in my struggles, in all things God work for the good of those who love Him.

Why would things will turn out to be GOOD?
A. Because Holy spirit is helping us.
B. Only because you and I Love God.

I need to have a renewed mindset that God will turn all things around for the good. Not to MY good (not what i think its good) but for the good of you and me... Such peace comes over when I reflect upon this. God will put in all the little pieces into our lives and transform it into a grand design.

2. What is God purpose for you (me)?
Grand design. Those who love Him are those who have been called according to His purpose... And yes definitely God will work for the good so that i can accomplise His will for me. Because He called us.
Do you hear God's calling in your life... I always felt God has called me to be a pastor (somehow). But right now, He has called me to the BB ministry. Therefore in there I'll fulfil what God wants me to accomplise.

Tdy's I ended my work at changi at 1pm plus and "accidentally" came across Clarence. Thank God as we finally got to work out our flight arrangements to Australia and what we gonna do there. Divine? hmmm A simple thing like that - Yes i believe it is a Divine appt..

Application: To change our filghts to be earlier. So that we can be involved in the 100K challenge. Because I believe this an Impt Chapter in our history that God will unfold something. And I want to be here in Spore to be with my guys to walk this through with them. I would like to identify and highlight that God is working in and through our lives. And yes I need to be here in spore.

Narash (Lion of God)

No comments: