Monday, May 21, 2007

God of the SO MUCH MORE!

theTWENTYFIRSTofmaytwoohohseven

You think GOD is good? Yes he is! But he is better than you can ever imagine! I really saw the goodness of GOD during this encounter. During some of the sessions, it is so clear to me that GOD is a GOD that desires to bless us with so so much more than you can ever imagine!

But due to our own human ‘intelligence’ ‘rationality’ ‘lack of faith’ and SIN , we have robbed ourselves from his blessing vertically and horizontally in 3 dimensions.
1. Relationship with the father
2. Relationship with one another
3. Relationship with the market place (Material possessions)

During the session on the ministry of the cross, I was so delighted and moved to see GOD touching hearts, healing wounds and transforming lives. As I stood there amazed, I sense GOD speak to me, ‘Angus you think I’m good? I tell you I’m far far far better than all you can ever imagine.’

Yes, our GOD is a God of the so much so much so much so much x10000000000000000000 x infinity so much more! But because we are finite human beings, thus it is impossible for us to understand the extent of the goodness of the infinite GOD. I pray that you will seek and desire to receive his goodness. God has meant for us to be blessed, to be richly blessed. I speak the blessing of GOD into your life as you read this post, claim it proudly as a child of God, because its your inheritance!

No comments: