Saturday, May 19, 2007

Of The Best-est Guide Ever

ORD loh! (Sorry Luke and Charlie bird!)

The day I've been waiting for 2 years is finally less than 20 days away. Super happy about it. But with it comes a question: What next?

This topic has been floating around in my camp (and most probably in the minds of most "ord personnel", and sometimes we really don't know what to do next. Thank God that he has given me a place in NTU, and even a good job before I starts school.

But what if all that didn't happen? What should we do? Pray. God is our best compass. God is all knowing. God planned for us. So when we are lost, seek him! He's our best-est guide.

Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me - Psalm 31:3


For this God is our God for ever and ever;
he will be our guide even to the end. - Psalm 48:14


Are we lost for directions? Seek the Lord and trust that whatever direction given will be good.

Send forth your light and your truth,
let them guide me;
let them bring me to your holy mountain,
to the place where you dwell. - Psalm 43:3


In Luke, Zechariah prophesied that Jesus has come...

...to shine on those living in darkness
and in the shadow of death,
to GUIDE our feet into the path of PEACE. - Luke 1:79




Yeah. ORD loh! in 19 days.

No comments: