Sunday, May 6, 2007

Of Significance

"You are significant."
Amen.



Jeremiah 1:5a
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
And before you were born I consecrated you;
Amen.



At the altar today,
Charles and Daniel prayed for me.
God spoke.
Cried my heart out.

I remembered that God knew me long before I was born.

I was feeling discouraged.
I was feeling unwanted.
I was feeling inadequate.
I was feeling embarrassed.
I wished I could disappear.

But I remembered that God knew me long before I was born. He thought of me as valuable.
I am insignificant not.



Brothers, pray along with me as I fight this.

3 comments:

dannytheboy said...

amen.

will definitely be praying for u.

remember to reject the lies of the devil! don't let him fool u into thinking urself any lesser than u really are!

we are all great, if only we believe.

Ty said...

thank you.
thank God for you.

Unknown said...

Ty, I encourage you to proclaim the word of God for yourself. And thereby rejecting every lie from the evil one!!!

I'll be praying for you.