Sunday, May 27, 2007

'B' stands for Best

I remember I shared in G-12 meeting
that I'm trusting the Lord for all A's in my previous examination.

Well! Here it is!

Name : SHAM CHEUK YIU ANGUS
Matric No : U061608M

2006/2007 Sem 2 Examination for ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES 1
Module Code Module Title Grade
GE2218 Leisure, Recreation and Tourism B
GE2220 Terrestrial and Coastal Environments B+
LSM1303 Animal Behaviour B-
SC1101E Making Sense of Society B+
SSA2202 Changing Landscapes of Singapore B+

CAP: 3.72

God did not give me all A's but all Bs because 'B' stands for BEST!!! haha
Well, nevertheless I still want to Thank GOd for blessing me with these results
given my slackness in the term.
I'll work hard for all A's and stand to give thanks one day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, i remember that.

Bro, well done! Run your race well. Bloody knees? Just keep on running. Pick up, look up, and run straight!