Wednesday, April 18, 2007

An encouragement

Hi brothers.. I know many of us are facing tough times now.. especially those in university who are studying like crazy and rushing deadlines... even to those of us working or in the army... Here's something from the word of God to encourage all of ya!

Proverbs 16:3-4
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
The Lord works out everything for his own ends- even the wicked for a day of disaster.

v9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

v16 - 17
How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose understanding rather than silver!
The highway of the upright avoids evil; he who guards his way guards his life.

v20
Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.

Lately I have been under pressure from my parents again to book a place in a university... sometimes I feel really lost because every option lead to quite rather different outcomes and possibilities... these words have helped me to trust in the Lord and I hope they speak to you guys as well..