Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I USED TO HATE CELLPHONES BUT NOW I HATE CAR ACCIDENTS

THIRDapriltwoohohseven

i'm fasting lunches on mon-wed, from 1100hrs-1730hrs.
and praying for the salvations of my loved ones this coming weekend.
amen.

the Holy Spirit told me,
" Before the spies lay down for the night, she went up on the roof " - Joshua 2:8

Joshua sends the spies, and the story of Rahab ensues in Joshua 2.
Rahab didn't just know the heart of God and his will.
she put this knowledge to ACTION.
her knowing is one thing.
her DOING is another.
she could jolly well just have sufficed at hiding the spies, but she did more.
she went on to go "up on the roof", and speak to them.
audible confession.
spilling the beans of information.

let us be courageous.
and bold.
and learn from Rahab.

i asked the Holy Spirit for clarification, also.
and he told me,
" This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: "A voice of one calling in the desert, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.' " " - Matthew 3:3

i sensed the lifestyle Rahab was living out was one that was IN TUNE with the Lord's will.
and that is sincerely my desire.
but am i just desiring or am i LIVING it out? in ACTION?
the will of the Lord is ultimately to "prepare the way for the Lord".
are we doing that?
or are we spending our time chasing after meaningless things?

o Lord, that i be in tune with your will. reveal to me your plan for my life, for it is my desire to live it out! help me live according to your will; i need your guidance. direct me, o Lord.
amen.

APPLEEECATION: invite my 4 tuition kids to this friday's Good Friday event.

No comments: