Sunday, April 29, 2007

^ Live by every word

Deuteronomy 8:3 He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.

This verse cause me to think if I am living by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. Am I humble and hungry enough to learn this truth? I pray I would be able to live this truth. To live compartmentalised lives its easy. But there's no integrity in it. Doing QT, in the morning is a definate must for me. I must start the day knowing what God wants to tell me... I want to end the day by knowing what God has taught me. By this way, I know that I'm attempting all I can to live on every word of the Lord. In situations or problems to look for God's voice first. In arising problems, ask God first. Seek God and you'll find Him.

No comments: