Monday, April 16, 2007

win, CONSOLIDATION, disciple, send

Look at the title of this post
Any idea what I'm going to talk about?

I was on my bus ride to school and was praying for
the 4 salvations we had during my cell group's TGIF.
As I pray, a sense of anxiousness came upon me.

My previous cell group had numerous events in the past
and we also had many salvations. But very very few
remained. Some even left after staying for a while.

This 'bad history' made me even more anxious and I told GOD.
'Man, GOD, its easier to win then to consolidate!'

God placed me upon his heart and revealed 2 things to me.

1. We pray like dog before events for salvations,
How many of us actually continue to pray like dog for consolidation?
Today, choose to pray with me that this new babies will experience the REALITY
of GOD in their lives.

2. Will you plant a tree today knowing that the field will be destroyed tomorrow?
Will you paint your room knowing that you're gonna shift house the next day?
NO! We will not!

GOD has something in mind for this new babes, not to be destroyed, but to continue
living in his love, experiencing his reality.

So If GOD has in mind something for us to do, he'll definately provide us with
the necessary resources and strength to do his works.

Finally let me bless you with this verse frm 1Corin3:7

'So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only GOD who makes things grow.'

Do OUR BEST in what we can to fulfil the works of GOD.
But let GOD be GOD, ultimately, he is the one that makes things grow.
So don't be sour and pull a brinjal face and be stuck in self-pity when
our efforts did not bear fruit. Let GOD be GOD. And you know he's please with your
efforts IF you choose to do it FOR HIM (check my previous post for this!)

So my friends, hang in there to pray for GOD's reality for the salvations.
Pray like dog ok!!!
Indeed condolidation is a very tough process.
But think about seeing these salvations serving GOD and on fire for JESUS one day,
having their lives transformed and continue to transform other lives.

Man, thats high!

No comments: