Saturday, April 21, 2007

WHY DID GOD GIVE US HAIR?

NINETEENTHapriltwoohohseven

" May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. " - Galatians 6:14


hmm hey everything's like starting to fall into place now. like, now now.
i'm talking about my failed driving test. i meant re-test.

was just talking to Angus on msn,
and i caught myself saying, "i felt that the points they gave me were really unjustified lor.. anyhow give one.."
if given free reign, i think i would have went on to say, "i felt i deserved to pass.. why didn't they pass me? the driving centre and the TP pah-kat ah? what is God's reason for doing this to me?"
oh no. kind of going down the wrong side, there.

i didn't know it,
but when put into words, glaring words, i could see my true feelings which were formerly hidden in the recess of my heart.
i felt God was addressing certain issues within me.
issues that i would never have known existed.
issues like feeling i deserved to pass.

well, do we deserve anything, at all?

the answer is, NO.
i felt God was teaching me what it really meant that without him, I AM NOTHING.
N O T H I N G.

and so,

may i boast not about passing with my own abilities feeling like i deserved it, but may i learn what it is to trust in the Lord, rely on his ability, and truly believe that it is he who has blessed me with all things.

amen.

No comments: