Monday, April 16, 2007

^ Where's that shield?

Hebrews 5:7
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. 8Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered.

He was heard because of his reverent submission. Do we believe we can live without the Power of God in our lives. We don't pray becoz We don't believe in the power of prayer. I feel When we truly understand that God is control and that we live in submission. We will pray. We will pray because we have to and need to. But we don't because we can still run our lives without. That's the part whereby it takes a disaster or crisis or disease to bring us back to God. Does it take such extreme things to happen before we believe and depend on His power.....? I believe 'No need'. Do we offer up our prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears... I want to live in obedience to the Lord. Prayer is one I know I am living in Obedience...

Revelation 5:8
And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

Yes, I want to offer up prayers unto the Lord.... My prayers ARE NOT IN VAIN....

Today, i found out in the morning that Teck horng had mumps. And after work, I had a sharp pain in my leg and after cell it became worst. I realised it looks like a sprain. But I didn't twist my ankle or anything. Definitely Smells like a few spiritual attacks have been going on. He has begun throwing his fiery darts. Let hold up our Shield... Now I need to move to offense mode. I'm taking up my Sword... Take that, Satan and this..!! Flee from us, the saints of God.
$#R #@! $... Pray with me for our tribe and church.

Narash (Lion of God)

No comments: