Thursday, April 12, 2007

^ Jesus is Resurrection

John 11
25Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

I guess Jesus is pointing everyone to the His last days. To the day, He would be crucified and killed and 3days later His resurrection.." Do you believe this?'' I felt that question was for me. Do I believe this? As a christian, we believe that Jesus resurrected. Yes, I do. But do I believe that Jesus is resurrection...?

How then do I live?
My Thoughts- Do i feel that I'm can't do it? Are dirty thoughts polluting my mind?
My Words- Do i say things that doesnt reflect Jesus?
My Actions- What do i do when noone is looking?
My Character- Does my true colors reflect Christ in me? When I'm squezzed to the cocner, is Jesus being produced?

May I be found that I'm always preaching Jesus in whatever I think, say,do or behave...


Narash (Lion of God)

No comments: