Wednesday, April 25, 2007

IF ITS AN EYE FOR AN EYE WHY CAN'T I GET THIS RIGHT

TWENTYFIFTHapriltwoohohseven

" Ever since the time of your forefathers you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you," says the LORD Almighty. "But you ask, 'How are we to return?' " - Malachi 3:7

have some of us turned away from the Lord's decrees and not kept them?
notice that the Lord says we should return to him, not return to his decrees.
and the Lord will return to us.

HOW are we to return?
we must rediscover our first love with the Lord.

once we sincerely say, Lord, i love you,
then the Lord's infinite love would envelop us,
and our lives would be transformed,
and then we would definitely keep his decrees.

so no point forcing one another to keep keeping decrees.
we should be encouraging one another to return to the Lord.
so that the Lord might return to us.

i am reminded about my brother,
who has physically left us.
i pray that he might return to the Lord.

APPLICATION: verbally invite my brother to the next service.

No comments: