Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Servant leader

Servant leadership... Do i serve myself or others...

Power corrupts in the wrong hands. Its NOT about what you take. But Servant leader serves with that hand. Its ABOUT what you give. Am I have own interests above others. "Give little but take alot" kind of mentailty? Am I a self serving leader? That I fear losing my power, infulence in which I place my self worth... Do need to feel that I have alot of work to do, therefore I'm higher self worth than the rest...

Am I grounded in God's unconditional love that I can go beyond these...

Philippians 2
Imitating Christ's Humility

1If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.


Narash(Lion of God)

No comments: