Monday, April 30, 2007

Peace!

Matt 6:26
'Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?'

I was 'Nerding' for my examinations for the term
on my father's study table when something interesting caught my
attention.

I saw a BIG flying ant resting on the portrait of Jesus- The one with Jesus praying
before his arrest.



I stared at the ant for a very long time.
It looked so still and peaceful even in the midst of a big hairy monster
that can just squash or kill it any moment.
It just rested on the feet of Jesus in the portrait for a very long time.
Even when i left to retire for the day, it was still there, resting in GOD's peace.

That beautiful picture meant alot to me.
If an ant can rest on GOD's peace, then so can I, a human being!
Remember the previous few sermons, GOD is watching over you!

I want to also thank GOD for his supernatural peace that i
have never ever experience before during this examination.
I used to have insomia during every examination, often twisting and turning around,
imagining the next day and being paranoid when i recall something i don't understand.
The method that i use to fall asleep is to bring my notes to the bed and
read till i 'accidentally' fall asleep since i can't 'purposely' sleep.
But in this examination, GOD's peace was just too overwhelming.
Everyday was extraordinarily peaceful, I just can't explain it
that the Kan Cheong Angus Sham could be so peaceful.
And i also want to thank GOD for that person who is praying for me out there :)

I pray that you too will experience that peace that GOD has blessed me.
Come look for me if you want me to bless you with that!

No comments: