Sunday, April 22, 2007

High Hopes on Sunday

Yes, my Hope is in Christ...
Ephesians 1:18I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 19and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, 20which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

First situation
I went to sign up for encounter for both my older and younger boys. Upon reaching there I realised that EW for 18&below was closed. My heart sank. A sigh came over me. But I prayed for an opening. I was signing up for relatively new boys. These boys were 2-3weeks old Christians. Nevertheless getting them to go for the encounter was one issue and getting a place in encounter was another. Yes, I pray and went on signing up the Older boys. Then came in a guy withdrawing his 3 boys from the EW 18&below. I almost jumped up and asked if i can put my 3 boys in. The answer is YES. Wahhh... What a miracle!

Second situation
Heard about a 18yr old boy having leukemia. I was thinking 'wah he must be thinking everything is gone. All his hopes, dreams everything dashed.' There must be alot of things going on in his mind. So I was thinking what can i do for him... The only thing is to share Christ. And thereafter may his hope be in the Lord forever. I am gonna pray for him daily... That boy needs a miracle. - where there is HOPE there is LIFE. Yes, he received Christ. But there was hopelessness in his eyes. Its goona get painful, irritating, emotionally unstable and everything. What does it mean to hold onto the HOPE in Christ?


Narash (Lion of God)

No comments: