Friday, April 20, 2007

^ F O R G I V E m e

Colossians 3:10-16
12Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
15Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Yes, this passage is talking about how you treat one another in Christ (Brothers and Sisters).

1. Put on your clothes (vrs12-13) - You are Chosen people (Holy)
2. Persevere in love (vrse14) - You are loved by God (Dearly Loved)
3. Called to Peace (verse15)- You are one Body (Jesus rules)

I thank God for this verse... Its the word for my situation I am in now...
I forgive XXXX (Confidential) for the Lord forgave me. And I pray that Lord open my heart to love, just like Jesus did. Give me a new heart, oh Lord. Let perfect unity come upon my situation and that Peace of Christ will rule in my heart and relationship with others too. Thank you, Lord for molding me. May grow to learn your ways, oh Lord... May I be found pleasing before you. I want to honor you in all the days of my life.


Narash (Lion of God)

No comments: